This Week’s Technique – Carving Turkey
with the generous help of this week’s chicken dinner
1. Your first cut should be between the leg and the body.
2. Push the leg and thigh down and cut the leg to separate it from the thigh. There is a dark line there to cut on.
3. Remove the thigh from the body.
4. Repeat with the other leg. Also, remove the wings.
5. Now it is easy to get to the breast. Slice at an angle to follow the shape of the rib cage.
6. Arrange everything nicely on the platter.
Stay tuned for the next exciting episode.